- By entering the prize draws, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 years or over excluding employees, families and agents of Travel Up Group
- To claim the prize, customers must make a TravelUp booking or have an existing booking which the discount can be applied to.
- To enter the competition, entrants must comment on the destination posts with the correct destination name.
- Entries are restricted to one entry per user for each of the competition posts within the Winter ShakeUp promotion.
- The prize is supplied by TravelUp (http://www.travelup.com) and all holidays are fully ATOL Protected.
- TravelUp accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, or those that cannot be delivered for any technical or other reason.
- The Winter ShakeUp competition period will run from 7th to 28th December 2017. With the first competition running from 8th to 14th December 2017, the second competition running from 15th to 21st December 2017 and the final competition running from 22nd to 28th December 2017. All competition entries within the Winter ShakeUp will need to be entered by midnight on the 14th, 21st and 28th December to be included within the prize draw for that week.
- A weekly winner will be randomly selected after each of the 3 competitions and they will be notified within 20 days of the competition closing.
- If the winner does not respond within 10 days of the date of the notification message, TravelUp reserves the right to choose another winner at random to receive the prize.
- The prize is a 25% single-use discount on a TravelUp Flight, Hotel or Package booking, depending on the winner’s preference.
- The prize is valid until 30th June 2018 and will be applied to the booking once the booking process has been completed. Specific instructions on claiming the discount will be given once the winner is announced. If 25% discount exceeds £500, then a maximum £500 discount will be applied onto the winner’s booking. Please note: the discount will be applied to the total booking cost rather than per passenger.
- Winners must make their bookings online via http://www.travelup.com booking engine.
- Accommodation and flights dates subject to availability.
- The prize includes the following elements: 25% single-use discount on a TravelUp Flight, Hotel or Holiday booking based on the winner’s preference. 25% discount capped at £500 per booking and is applied per booking rather than per passenger. The competition winner is responsible for allowing sufficient time for booking and travel. All booking arrangements are subject to availability at time of booking so it is highly recommended the winner takes the necessary steps to claim their discount from TravelUp as soon as possible after they are notified of winning.
- The winner and their chosen individuals are responsible for making sure they are adequately insured and have valid passports with at least six months validity from the proposed date of return, visas if required and all health or other Government requirements prior to departure.
- All travel is subject to the airline’s standard terms and conditions. Once the booking is confirmed changes to the names, date or nature of the booking are not permitted.
- Once flight tickets have been issued, TravelUp shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, political unrest, or any other circumstances beyond the control of TravelUp, travel companies or third party responsible for any element of the prize as set out.
- All expenses not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions will be the responsibility of the winner and their family.
- The prize is strictly non-transferable and non-refundable, and no exchanges will be given. Prize cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount. The prize is redeemable only by the named winner and must not be sold onto any other party.
- There is no cash alternative.
- TravelUp reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances. No compensation is payable in the event the winner is unable to use the prize.
- The name of the prize winner will be available for a period of 2 months date from the draw date by emailing email@example.com including the name of the prize draw in the subject heading.
- TravelUp and its associated agencies and partners cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize. TravelUp further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to the entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this promotion.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions – entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid.
- The entrant agrees to cooperate in any publicity arising, which may include their name being used online or in print as a result of the competition, and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity as TravelUp may require. If a winner does not want to participate in publicity they should inform TravelUp when accepting their prize.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries by or via syndicates and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is attempting to circumvent this condition by, for example, using identities other than their own to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the competition, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- TravelUp reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
- TravelUp reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- TravelUp’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. TravelUp’s reserves the right to remove this competition at any time without notice.
- Promoter: TravelUp Group LTD, 1 Zodiac House, Calleva Park, Aldermaston, Berkshire, RG7 8HN.
Winter ShakeUp Competition- Terms & Conditions
You Might Also Like This
Top Caves in Majorca that are perfect to get away from the summer heat!
Five Of The Best Festivals In The Caribbean That Celebrate The Local Culture
Girona: the perfect destination for an exquisite and memorable culinary experience!
Helpful tips every visitor to Bali should know
The Best Street Food in New York Locals Really Love
5 Theme Parks in Gran Canaria You Should Try
Ideas for the Ultimate Hen Party Weekend in Las Vegas!
4 ways to discover Macau’s Portuguese influence!
5 of the most romantic places in Cuba for a couple’s getaway
Turkey Holiday Competition Terms & Conditions – February 2018
One-Way United Economy Plus Upgrade Giveaway – Terms & Conditions
TravelUp Shortlisted for a Travolution Award!
TravelUp & Bravo Travel April 2017 Competition
Southeast Asia: Visa Information