Terms and conditions apply. One entry per person only. This free to enter prize draw is open to UK residents who must be at least 18 years-old at the time of entering. Prize draw is open from 00.00 GMT on 03.04.19 and closes at 23.59 GMT on 25.04.19. There are 100 prizes to give away in total as follows: 3 lucky entrants will win one £100 LovetoShop voucher, 97 lucky entrants will win a British Airways goodie bag. LovetoShop voucher will be subject to all standard conditions of use as per LovetoShop voucher terms. LovetoShop vouchers will be purchased by TravelUp and sent to the winner. British Airways goodie bags will contain a Club World amenity kit, a pen, a key ring and post-it notes. The Prize or Voucher is non transferable, cannot be sold, exchanged for cash or credit against any other types of purchase and has zero cash value. Winner will be selected at random from all valid entries. No purchase necessary. Winner will be notified via Messenger on the platform they entered on (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) on the profile they used when entering and will have 14 days to claim their prize before a re-draw takes place as specified in paragraph 7 of the full terms and conditions. View full terms and conditions here below:
Full T&C’s –
1. The prize draw is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) citizens and/or permanent residency holders. All participants must be at least 18 years-old at the time of entering the promotion. Employees together with their immediate family members of TravelUp, their agencies and companies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
2. Entry to the prize draw is accepted when you upload a photo or short video showing you carrying out an act of kindness as stated in the guidelines associated with this prize draw. Entries must contain #TUKindness. All qualifying entrants will have their name submitted into a draw and winners will be selected at random. No purchase is necessary to enter the draw. Internet access is required and entrants must have an active Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account. No responsibility will be accepted for incomplete or lost entries or entries not received.
3. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
4. There are 100 prizes to give away in total as follows: 3 lucky entrants will win one £100 LovetoShop voucher, 97 lucky entrants will win a British Airways goodie bag. LovetoShop voucher will be subject to all standard conditions of use as per LovetoShop voucher terms. LovetoShop vouchers will be purchased by TravelUp and sent to the winner. British Airways goodie bags will contain a Club World amenity kit, a pen, a key ring and post-it notes.
The Prize or Voucher is non transferable, cannot be sold, exchanged for cash or credit against any other types of purchase and has zero cash value. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. If the winner does not use the gift card before it expires, then he will lose the prize.
5. The prize draw is open from 00.00 GMT on 03.04.19 and closes at 23.59 GMT on 25.04.19. (the “Promotion Period”).
6. 100 winners will be selected at random and notified via Messenger on the platform they entered on (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) on the profile they used when entering within 7 days of the competition end date or as soon as practicable thereafter if a re-draw is required (see Clauses 4, 7 & 9 of these terms). Prize fulfilment will be managed by the Promoter.
7. If the winner does not reply to the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram message to claim the prize within 14 days of being notified then they will forfeit the prize and a re- draw will take place. To claim the prize the winner must follow the instructions in the Facebook, Twitter or Instagram message notifying them that they are the winner. TravelUp are not responsible if the prize winner is unable to use the prize and no alternatives will be offered. Prize cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash.
8. TravelUp accepts no liability for use of the prize or any loss or damage which may arise from the promotion or use of the prize.
9. TravelUp reserve the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of email address or proof of entry validity in order to claim the prize. Proof of identification, email and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of TravelUp. In the event that a winner fails to or cannot provide suitable proof within the time limit required, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. If the winner does not meet the requirements, he will be replaced later and the prize win not be received. In this case there will be a new winner drawn.
10. In the event of any dispute, TravelUp’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this prize draw, each participant is providing information to the Promoter who undertakes to process participant’s personal details in accordance with the provisions of Directive 95/46 / EC (the “Privacy Law”) and (ii) any applicable laws implementing the Privacy Law in the territory where authorized participants are resident (“Applicable Laws”). Promoter undertakes to use participant’s personal for the purpose of administering and/or promoting this prize draw. The prize winner agrees to the use of their name and home town/city to be used by TravelUp and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes (including but not limited to publishing on the TravelUp blog, on the TravelUp website and on the TravelUp Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts and in the media), and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TravelUp relating to any publicity.
12. The name of the winners will be available as soon as the winner has been drawn and will be added to either TravelUp’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
14. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
16. Promoter: TravelUp Group, 1 Zodiac House, Calleva Park, Aldermaston, Reading RG7 8HN
17. Comment Upload
No comment posted by a participant may contain any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content. If the Promoter reasonably considers that a participant’s entry falls foul of this requirement, the entry will be considered void.
For posted comments to be valid, they must be uploaded by the participant only and posted with their approval. The video of the participant must be genuine, and must not contain a fictitious identity, or another person’s identity.
By posting a video, entrant agrees that the Promoter may feature such comment on its website and/or social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to promote this prize draw.
By accepting these Terms & Conditions and entering the prize draw, participants release Instagram of any claims that may arise in relation this prize draw, and acknowledge that (i) Facebook Twitter or Instagram is simply a social media platform that is completely independent and unrelated to this promotion; (ii) Facebook , Twitter or Instagram do not sponsor, endorse or in any way administrate this Promotion, nor are they associated with it; (iii) Any information provided by participants will be provided to the Promoter and not Instagram; (iv) Any information provided by participants will only be used by the Promoter for the purposes set out in these Terms & Conditions.
18. These terms and conditions are governed by and subject to English law and the jurisdiction of the English courts.
100 Acts of Kindness Guidelines
For your chance to win, simply upload a photo or short video (no longer than 20 seconds) of yourself carrying out an act of kindness.
Examples of an act of kindness include:
- Helping someone carry their shopping bags
- Holding a door open
- Donating to charity
You must have full copyrights to the submitted material and explicit consent to upload a photo or video if it contains another person. TravelUp will accept no liability.
Submissions must not include any endorsements of products or services or any obscene, violent, racist or defamatory content. Any offensive or inappropriate videos will be removed from TravelUp profiles and no correspondence will be entered into.
Incomplete entries or entries that do not contain THE RELEVANT TAGS will be disqualified.
By submitting your photo/video, you agree that TravelUp can share this on their social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) at any time.